*New* Beige Belle Fit Medical-Grade, C-Section Recovery & Incision Healing Maternity Postpartum Corset (Size - X-Large)
(You save $70.00)
- By Belle Fit Maternity.
- New in box.
- Size X-Large.
- The Corset girdle has a front closure consisting of 2 rows of hook-and-eye closures that can be adjusted to tighten your girdle when additional compression is needed.
- The Bellefit Corset can be worn after a C-section or Natural birth. Women can still benefits from compression up to 6 months after giving birth.
- Begin wearing after birth on the day that you are discharged from the hospital. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery.
- Still present after childbirth for up to 6 months are hormones secreted during pregnancy.
- These hormones, Estrogen, progesterone and relaxin loosen the abdominal muscles, the pelvic structure and supporting ligaments and joints.
- Bellefit works together with your body’s natural process of recovery.
- The Bellefit Corset is adjustable and has two rows of hook and eye closures in the front that are separated by an inch apart so you may tighten the girdle when additional compression is needed as you progress during your childbirth recovery.
- The hook and eye closures are designed with the C-Section incision in mind however it is an excellent option for either C-Section or Natural Birth.
- Benefits of Compression Provided by Bellefit Postpartum Girdles and Corsets
- Reducing the pregnancy-related excess weight or skin.
- Providing an adjustable and anatomical fit.
- Supporting and compressing the abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Improved posture.
- Significant reduction of back pain.
- Faster recovery for the postpartum woman.
- runs small
- Adjustable Front Hook and Eye Closures.
- C Section Incision Support and Recovery.
- Doctor Recommended, Durable and Medical-Grade,
- Reinforced Abdominal Panel.
- Easy Access to Groin with Flap with Hooks.
- Posture Improvement
- Back Pain Relief.
How to Wear your Bellefit Postpartum Corset
- Unhook the front panel
- Close the inner tabs
- Hook the groin closure.
- Sit down on the edge of your bed and step into the girdle one foot at a time.
- Stand to pull it up as far as you can.
- Lie on your back to fasten the vertical hook closure.
- Start with the bottom hook and work your way up.
- Stand up, center the front panel and adjust until comfortable.
- Photos for instruction reference.
Customers also viewed
*New* Beige and Green A Pea in the Pod Maternity V-Neck Half Button Down Career Maternity Blouse (Size Small)