How Payment Works
You will be paid for your item(s) after they sell. You will receive up to 80% of the final selling price of your item(s).
The percentage you will earn is based on the initial listing price of the item. For example, if your dress is initially listed on MotherhoodCloset.com for $50, but sold for $45, you will still earn 50% of the final selling price. Here is our handy dandy chart:
- $0.00 to $ 14.99 your payout percentage is 10%
- $15.00 to $ 19.99 your payout percentage is 15%
- $20.00 to $ 39.99 your payout percentage is 30%
- $40.00 to $59.99 your payout percentage is 40%
- $60 to $99.99 your payout percentage is 50%
- $100 to $199.99 your payout percentage is 60%
- $200 to $299.99 your payout percentage is 70%
- $300 or more your payout percentage is 80%
Motherhood Closet - Maternity Consignment reserves the right to mark prices down at our discretion without prior notice to the consignor. Markdowns will be done on a progressive basis (10%/25%/50%) based on the discretion of Motherhood Closet - Maternity Consignment.
Please note that items take 28 days to be processed and the consignment period is 365 days. Payment will be made for your sold items bi-monthly if your account balance is $25 or more and automatically when your consignment period has ended.
As of 9/27/2015